The Club Rowing Machine in Ash Wood with S4 Monitor belongs to the higher range of rowing machines and is also among the most highly rated.
Depending on where you buy it, you can get a Club Rowing Machine with S4 Monitor anywhere from $1,045 to $1,095.
While this price tag may scare off first-time buyers of rowing machines, it should be noted that when it comes to fitness machines, the old adage “you get what you pay for” applies. This is further evidenced by the 4.5-5 star ratings the product holds on Amazon.
Among the many features on the WaterRower Club Rowing Machine in Ash Wood with S4 Monitor are the following: water flywheel that simulates real-life rowing action, sound-absorbent ash construction, and a Series 4 monitor that tracks and displays duration, distance, workout intensity, heart rate, and speed and number of strokes.
The Club Rowing Machine measures 84 x 21 x 22 inches in width, height, and depth, and weighs 117 pounds. It has a maximum user weight capacity of 1,000 pounds.
– The Club Rowing Machine operates quietly. The only sound will hear is from the water flywheel, which all the users don’t mind because the sound of water is soothing and further helps simulate actual rowing.
– Users say that the seat on the WaterRower Club Rowing Machine with S4 Monitor is very comfortable with just the right firmness, and glides easily and smoothly along the rails.
– The machine allows for easy storage; simply stand it upright and place at the corner of the room.
– The clutch and movement on the Club Rowing Machine is smooth and fluid; no jerking motion unlike other rowing machines even at the similar $1,000+ price range.
– Almost all of the users who posted reviews had no complaints about assembling the machine. The WaterRower Club Rowing Machine comes with easily understandable instructions and labeled parts.
– One user reported that the plastic tank on his Club Rowing Machine started to leak after using it for three years. Granted, 3 years is already a long time, but some users may expect the machine to hold its own for a longer period considering its price tag.
– Several users agreed that the S4 Monitor on the Club Rowing Machine could be improved a lot more; some suggestions include backlit display and the addition of a total calorie count display.
The WaterRower Club Rowing Machine in Ash Wood with S4 Monitor is undoubtedly right up there on the crème de la crème of rowing machines list.
It delivers in terms of performance, functionality (especially the water-based resistance system), stability, and durability.
Another good thing about the Club Rowing Machine in Ash Wood with S4 Monitor is that WaterRower will upgrade the machine’s 1 year warranty on the parts and frame if you complete a registration form.
If you do, you will get a 5-year warranty for the frame and 3 years for components.